Thursday, March 10, 2011

A non-traditional portfolio at the shop

As you may already know, Shannon LaDuke is a photography rockstar! She has put up an adorable portfolio at the shop, you can read her blog here and all about the portfolio!
She came to our house last Sunday to take some pictures of our family in our house. You see, after nine years of living in our cottage, we are moving. Adam and I purchased this house as real "handy man" special and we have literally touched every part of that house. We made it into our home and as excited as I am to be starting a new chapter in our lives, I'll miss that house. She has captured some of my favorite places, especially the living room with the windows on three sides that lets in light like magic. I'm so happy that Shannon has a portfolio at the shop, I'm hoping she will be able to share her ability in capturing families and those special moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment