Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Soy Candles

I've always wanted to make candles, ever since my bestfriend got me a craft book full of different projects. I finally got the opportunity, last week at Larkmartin & Co., where I've been working once a week.

I made some yummy smelling soy candles, which not only last longer, but burn much cleaner than paraffin candles, with no petrol-carbon soot and little smoke - making them better for the environment and better for you! Soy candles are also made from a renewable resource, unlike paraffin candles which are made from petroleum. The soy wax we use is made from soybeans grown right here in the United States!

So put a little light in your life with Larkmartin & Co.'s new handpoured, pure soy candles. They come in a variety of fragrances, like vanilla almond, white tea and ginger, and mango papaya.

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment